Engr. Federick De Smet
Federick De Smet Is a senior construction engineer, He is responsible for Project planning, operations, coordinating construction activities, implementing safety measures, solving any issue that may arise, training staff, and supervising the movement of materials in the workstation.
Skills & Personal Strengths
- Thorough understanding of the process
- Personality to communicate at all levels
- Coaching skills
- Ability to spot problems and advise accordingly
- Sound working knowledge of all building services and their control systems
- Commercial abilities and good negotiating skills
Qualifications & Training
- B.Eng Civil Engineering
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme
- CDM Regulations
- Project Management with MS Project
- IOSH Directing safely for SME
- Health & Safety Engineer.